Black bean burgers are one of my favorite type of vegan burgers , enjoy the recipe.
- 1/2 onion – chopped
- 1 can of black beans ( about 1/2 l ) – Drain them (you can also use beans you submerged overnight)
- 1/2 cup of flour
- 2 slices of bread – crumbled
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder (you can put a chopped clove of garlic instead)
- 1 teaspoon of onion powder
- salt and pepper according to your taste
- oil for frying
How to make it:
Cook onion until it becomes soft. Mash beans in a large bowl, add the cooked onion and other ingredients (except oil). Add flour gradually, spoon by spoon, so as to obtain a homogeneous dense mass. From that mass make burgers of medium thickness and fry them in a little oil until they are golden brown.
You can serve it with lots of fresh lettuce, cucumber, tomato, fried onions or whatever you prefer.
Servings : 6
Have a nice lunch!
(Nutritional value: kcal per serving : 294 Calories derived from fat : 11 Total Fat : 1.2 g Cholesterol : 0 mg Sodium : 25 mg Carbohydrates : 55.3 g Fiber: 11.3 g Proteins: 16.8 g Vitamin A: 0 % Vitamin C: 1 % Calcium:10 % IRON: 23% Based on a diet of 2000 kcal)