For this meal you need white cornmeal flour which can be prepared this way: place flour in a brass and bake it at 160 degrees for about 20 minutes. Make sure you stir it every once in a while (every five minutes). When it’s baked, leave it to cold and you can place it in a jar and keep it.
- 1,5 cups of white cornmeal flour
- 1,5 cups of whole grain wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon of finely ground flax
- 1 cup of grossly ground hazelnut
- ½ teaspoon of unrefined sea salt
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- ½ cups of raisins (or figs)
- 3 cups of natural apple juice
- 1,5 cups of chopped fruit (apples, pears, plums) and/or berries (blueberries, raspberries, blackberries)
- 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar
Mix white cornmeal flour with whole grain wheat flour. Add ground flax, ground hazelnut, salt and baking powder. In a bowl soak raisins into water and leave it for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes decant raisins, place in a bowl, pour apple juice and mix well. Leave it for about 10 minutes. Mix fruit (like we said you can choose berries or apples, or any fruit you prefer), but don’t mix too much, especially if you choose berries, in order to save their shapes. Use mold for muffins, grease with olive or sesame oil, and pour prepared mass. Bake at 180 degrees for about 40 min.