These great vegan chocolate chip cookies will make your day. They are easy to prepare,cheap and yummi. Enjoy this great vegan recipe during this winter days. We hope you’ll like it.
- 2 cups unbleached flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
- 3/4 cup of vegan chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup raw sugar
- 1/2 cup canola or vegetable oil or vegan margarine
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup soy milk, vanilla soy milk, almond milk, or water (choose what you like)
Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Mix together the coconut oil & brown sugar, then add the almond milk & vanilla. The mixture may be really “liquidy” this is OK. In a separate bowl mix the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt.Combine the wet & dry ingredients, then fold in the chocolate morsels & any other mix-ins of your choosing. Roll into tablespoon sized balls & place them on an ungreased cookie sheet (or on a sheet of parchment paper on the baking sheet), then flatten them out a bit with your palm. The dough may be a little crumbly, but just smoosh it together and it will work fine! Bake for 7-10 minutes and that is it.