Interesting, pretty and tasty, these sandwiches will make your day better.
- 225 g nondairy cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped chives
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped dill
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh mint
- 1 seedless cucumber, peeled and sliced into rounds thinly
- 16 slices bread
- 225 g arugula
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Combine nondairy cheese with dill, mint and chives. Place slices of cucumber between layers of paper towels in order to remove excess moisture.
With a knife carefully cut crusts from each bread slice. On each bread slice spread thin layers of the prepared cheese mixture. Top every other slice of bread with arugula and cucumber. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste and assemble sandwiches. It will look prettier if you cut sandwiches into halves diagonally and cut in half again.